Close protection shooting course
You are a close protection officer, bodyguard, SIA licensed, or just like shooting? The ASPIS Formation Training Center trains you in specific close protection shooting to be integrated into a team of armed bodyguards. Find out more below about the prerequisites to become a Qualified Close Protection Shooter as well as about the program and contact the Close Protection Training Center to register!
To see ASPIS vidéos : Click here
Presentation of the course :
Objectives: To acquire, maintain and / or perfect all the specific aspects of shooting applied to close protection in order to be able to carry a handgun in a Protective Security Detail
- Comply with thepre-course interview.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Can justify the practice of shooting (shooting license, military or police background...).
- Be fit enough to practice shooting and sport from a medical point of view (running, combat sport, shooting) justified by a medical certificate of less than 1 month.
- Submit a valid third-party liability insurance certificate.
Public: Any person respecting the prerequisites
Teaching resources: theoretical contributions and practice.
Time division: 15% classroom and 85% on the firing range.
Individual material resources: 1 Glock 17 + 3000 9mm cartridges per person + adapted cases + hearing protection.
Duration: 12 days or 108 hours over two weeks - 13 modules
Hours: Monday to Sunday and Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 6:30pm
Training and accommodation site (Szczecin Poland): Click here
Price: request a quote, click here
Dates: Next sessions from 9 to 20 April 2018 and from 16 to 27 July 2018.
The course includes: Full board (accommodation in a double room, breakfast, lunch, dinner) + weapon rental + 3000 ammunition of 9mm + equipment (cases, ears and eyes protection) + access to the steps of indoor and outdoor firing range + targets material.
Educational Program :
- Basic manipulations
- Employment procedures
- The target shot
- Adaptation to shelters
- Work in reaction
- The resolution of mechanical stops
- Progression techniques
- The work of discernment
- Professional situations in close protection
- Shooting safety in close protection.
- Knowledge of specific shooting equipment for close protection.
- Weapon Knowledge.
- Handling and specific gesture of the close protection officer.
- Shooting techniques.
- Fixing module shooting.
- Evacuation module shooting.
- Specific shooting (vehicles, motorcycle ...).
- First Person on Scene-Intermediate FPOS-I.
- Firearm certificates: ISO MFCC
Trainers are holders of shooting instructors diplomas of the National Police and the French Army: National Police (PN): Shooting Monitor, operational shooter, high-precision shooter, Qualified shooter handgun and assault rifle, Close Protection Instructor (DGSE/MOD).Army: IST-C (Combat Shooting Instruction from French Army ).